Date: Thursday 7th March 2019
Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Venue: Copthorne Hotel, Brierley Hill.
The conference is FREE to attend, and is an opportunity for you to identify how the effective, sustainable and accountable use of the Primary School Premium Funding can:
- Support you to understand how to support the health and wellbeing of pupils within and beyond the school
- Support you to plan and demonstrate accountability and compliance of the PE and Sport Premium funding
- Help you understand school swimming requirements and identify successful approaches to meet national curriculum targets.
- Help you to integrate key national and local strategies within school practise.
- Help you identify best practise, resources and approaches improving knowledge of the local offer
- Help you develop the tools required to build physical activity across the whole school
Further details on how to book your place will be announced in November.
For more details click here.