- Black Country Schools Hub
- Active Lives Children and Young People Survey
- Primary PE and Sport Premium
- Conferences and Events
- Satellite Clubs
- School Games
- Disability Sport
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children and Young people
Completed the Active Lives Survey?
• Summer term 2017/18 completion – early November 2018
• Autumn term 2018/19 completion – early April 2019
• Spring term 2018/19 completion – mid-July 2019
• Summer term 2018/19 completion – early November 2019
As part of our engagement with
schools in carrying out the survey we would like to support the school in
utilising these reports to ensure maximum impact for your pupils and young
people. Similarly we are also looking for examples and approaches from schools
of how they are using these reports, allowing us to share best practice across
the region moving forward.
Furthermore we would also like to encourage schools in receipt of their reports to share these with Active Black Country as this will enable us to continue to collate insight and data regarding physical activity levels across the region. Furthermore the reports will continue to enable ABC to influence and broker additional investment into the region, identify areas and regions for additional support and establish priority areas for children and young people across the Black Country.
Click the links below to view example survey reports: