The Rainbow Booklet Summer 2021 edition provides a range of wellbeing and physical activities for children and their families.
All activities within the Rainbow Booklet follow the concept of the 3C’s and are deliverable whilst following national guidance around social distancing:
- Allows Communication (helps with healing and coping).
- Consistently applied as young people need routine and consistency.
- A range of activities that give pupils a sense of Control which prevents them from being consumed by emotional reactions.
- Can be used electronically or printed to send home for those without computer access
- Will be updated bi-weekly with new activities.
- Provide further links to additional material
- Feature enabling it to be downloaded into multiple languages for EAL pupils
A new edition of the book will be released every half term containing new activities for each of the 7 strands. Each Rainbow book will have activities suitable for Early Years right the way through to pupils in Year 13.
Don't worry if you've missed previous editions of the Rainbow Book, these can be downloaded here:
Rainbow Book - Edition 1
Rainbow Book - Edition 2
Rainbow Book - Edition 3
Rainbow Book - Summer Edition 1
Rainbow Book - Summer Edition 2
Rainbow Book - Summer Edition 3
Rainbow Book - September 2020
Rainbow Book - Halloween Edition
Rainbow Book - November 2020
Rainbow Book - Christmas 2021
Rainbow Book - January 2021
Rainbow Book - SMILE Edition February 2021
Rainbow Book - February 2021
Rainbow Book - Easter 2021
Rainbow Book - May 2021