You must publish details of how you spend your PE and sport premium funding by the end of the summer term or by 31 July 2020 at the latest. This is different to last year’s reporting deadline.
Online reporting must include:
- the amount of premium received
- a full breakdown of how it has been spent
- the impact the school has seen on pupils’ PE, physical activity, and sport participation and attainment
- how the improvements will be sustainable in the future
You are also required to publish the percentage of pupils within your year 6 cohort in the 2018 to 2019 academic year who met the national curriculum requirement to:
- swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- use a range of strokes effectively
- perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations
Attainment data for year 6 pupils should be provided from their most recent swimming lessons. This may be data from years 3, 4, 5 or 6, depending on the swimming programme at your school.