For an asset map of this ward please click here.
Active Black Country have identified this area as a priority ward. Over the coming months we will be engaging with residents and deliverers to understand local wants and needs with a view to tackling inactivity.
As we start to develop our learnings, they will be posted here.
Key Networks and Initiatives
- Dudley CVS
- Key network amongst small groups in Dudley and manage social prescribing in the borough via Integrated Plus
- Black Country Fund
- Sport England funded pilot into 8 priority wards
- Keelinge House Surgery
- Netherton Health Centre
- Russell’s Hall Hospital (located just outside ward)
- The Link Academy (Secondary)
- Woodside Primary School
- Netherton CofE Primary
- Northfield Road Primary
- Cole Street Methodist Church
- Primrose Congregational Church
- Champion’s Church
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Living Hope Church
- New Testament Church of God
- Woodside Methodist Church
Places to be Active
- Lodge Farm Reservoir (water sports, located just outside ward).
- Dudley No.1 and No.2 Canals
- Warrens Hall Nature Reserve
Select a Local Authority or Ward for key learnings about the area